things to do in climbfansipan
Our list of the top climbfansipan tours, climbfansipan sightseeing and things to do in climbfansipan.
The train arrives in Lao Cai at 6.30 a.m, Our guide will welcome you by your name sign. We drive up to Sapa about 50 minutes on Bus, you will be taken to a small guesthouse for a morning showers then your breakfast at a local restaurant here.
After breakfast & short morning beak and have some last preparation for the challenging hike.
This special tour is very popular with those fond of adventures and discovery. On this trip, you will take your time to conquer the Roof of Indochina - Fansipanpeak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoy fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143m. It’s also the opportunity to take part in many interesting activities, visit beautiful landscapes and taste forest and mountain foods.
- Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery), thick socks.
- Warm jacket and pullover (air expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
- Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
- Flash light
- Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
- First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills...)
- Personal hygiene stuffs